Programming and Infosec Competition: EasyCTF

(Arinerron) #1

Hey!

EasyCTF is an online CTF aimed at middle and high schoolers (if you don’t know, CTF=capture the flag=programming and information security competition). Basically, people compete to solve programming tasks, crack some crypto, pwn a website, find a hidden message, do forensics on audio and images, etc.

It starts tomorrow, so I’d recommend joining soon if you’d like to play. Teams consist of up to five people, and in order to get people with different skills to compete different tasks in the challenge, I’d recommend forming a team with some other people here.

https://easyctf.com

Have fun, and I hope to see you there!

I’m @arinerron on team \x90\x90\x90\x90. I would invite people here to join my team, but unfortunately, we already hit the 5-person cap :confused:

If you register, I’d recommend looking in this thread for a team. If you don’t find an open team, try registering one yourself then commenting here if you want to invite people :slight_smile:

(Filip Samuel) #2

Is my password encrypted? :confused: /s

(Miguel Piedrafita) #3

If anyone wants to join, I’ve created the CoderYouth team, just comment with your username :slight_smile:

(Austin Grant) #4

the username’s cooler9711