Suggest challenges here

weekly-challenge

(Miguel Piedrafita) #1

To avoid spamming the #weekly-challenge category, you can post here your Weekly Challenge suggestions. If your suggestion gets accepted, you’ll get a cool bagde!

Vote for next week’s challenge:

• Make a == 1 && a == 2 && a == 3 evaluate to true
  • Other (see my comment)

0 voters

Weekly challenge rules
(Filip Samuel) #3

Write the code necessarly so that the following statement evaluates to true:

if(a == 1 && a == 2 && a == 3){
return true;
}

Use whichever language you are using.
Answer and original question:

(Miguel Piedrafita) #4

@Sammy While I like the challenge, it went viral like a week ago, and there are already answers for every language (even brainf*ck /s), so I don’t think it’d be a good candidate…

Good news is that if you’re in the badge hunt (like it seems to be the case for everyone here :man_shrugging:), you get a badge, and also that if your option gets voted, it’ll be next week’s challenge.

(Arinerron) #5

Saw the a == 1 && a == 2 && a == 3 on stackoverflow :wink:

Here’s a challenge: Decode this string:

==QPJJjYxJ0UapGbtJmCVxENWVEdvw2Zu82bn9yL6MHc0RHa

(it’s harder than it looks)

(Miguel Piedrafita) #6

@Arinerron I like yours. What is that audio file? And the extra text?

(Arinerron) #7

the next step (arguably the hardest too) :slight_smile:

(Miguel Piedrafita) #8

@1337M0nst3r Your suggestion is the new Challenge of the week!

(Filip Samuel) #9

Long time not seen something in this thread so I thought of posting a new challenge, so here it is:

The challenge is to make a simple(or complex, you choose) game using just the Font-Awesome icons, check them here: https://fontawesome.com/icons?d=gallery they have 2709 icons so you have plenty to choose from, also you are alowed to use text but not any other graphics aside from the Font-Awesome icons. All programming languages have a graphic library(excepting Brainfu*ck) so all languages are allowed. If you can’t use the Font-awesome library to get the icons then you can just go here: https://fontawesome.com/icons?d=gallery click an icon then right click on it and then click Save Image. Have fun!